James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Weather permitting.

Ivan has already committed.

Linus, Slacker, (Ken), Wrench, WhyZee, HLG, and whoever else???

We'll probably run the Chester Woods Track GP followed by a Truespode freestyle exhibition :yeehaw: :eek:

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
I was planning on sitting out this week but am beginning to change my mind. Just have to employ some subliminal messages to the wife.

"Hi Honey, I'm...going dirtbike riding Sunday ...home. What's for dinner?"

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
If it's dry and if I get enough stuff ready before then, I'll try to head up there Saturday night so I can ride for an hour or two in the morning, but will probably leave by 10.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Lola's father & his wife are going to be here this weekend. :|
What a perfect idea, 5:30am, "honey, I'm going to go get a paper, see ya later", load bikes and and try to split.... :yeehaw: Lola, 'but sweetheart, you don't know how to read' ... "hurry up Aryn, she's on to us" ... :) If I can escape ... I will!
can't wait to see these new bikes everyones gotten. BTW is Gomer going to DW? :moon:

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
I think I am going to skip out on TNT and go to Manchester instead. I need some good quality time in some sandy, whooped-out woods.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Manchester will be really nice after all this rain. If the track was in decent shape I'd consider it too. However, I'm wanting to jump a little at TNT :)

Have fun. Hopefully we can hook up again after DW.

Ivan

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by 2000SE
Anyone going to Camp Kocker this weekend?
I won't be at Camp Coker (in Society Hill, SC for those interested), but a couple friends are. John Quisenberry will be there with his son Seth spanking the 65 class. Mike McMenamin (+40) will also be there with his two fast kids.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
McMenaGrath is going? Sheesh, that's almost worth going just to watch him whoop it up!

His kids aren't all that fast. I mean, seriously, I rarely see them on the track when I'm there. Eithere a) they are scared or b) they are so fast they lap me without me noticing.

Those that know me probably would lean towards b :)

Ivan

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom