TNT work days?

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
Gomer or anyone else who mayknow. Is anyone schedualed a workday to work on the trail or anything else. If so let me or my dad know about this. If so let everyone know when, cause I'm sure that the more people the better.
-bryan

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
There is some talk about a big workday before March. I will make sure the entire Internet dirtbike community is aware of it.

There is a small chance we will have a workday on the trails Saturday the 25th but nothing has been finalized.

Ivan

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
Ivan, did you put Sam up to making that post on the SCORE list??? *LOL*

Yeah, this is a definate must do. As good as Barbara and TNT have been to the ORV'ers in the area, helping get the trails back in shape (and maybe build some new ones, hint hint) is the very least that we can do.

We'll be there.

Bruce

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
We'll be at the AX in Va. on the 25th, but let me know if ya'll decide on when the big one will be in March. We'll probably be there. I'm ready to go bounce of off some more SC trees. :laugh: :laugh:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Any day can be a work day! There is always plenty to do. If anyone is interested, call Barbara at 804-482-4759 and ask what you can do.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…