Tomahawk MX

herkeng

Jan 1, 2003
That place is in my hometown, and it is about 5 miles from my fathers house. I have been in the military for about the last 7 years though and didn't even know that place existed. I will definately be looking that place up the next visit home.

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Looks like they just opened up recently. Not too far from Mountaineer rcaeway either. Haven't been there yet either, well seen it from the front gate :) Hopefully be checking them both out soon as it warms up.

BOWHUNTER

May 3, 2001
hey todd i have not been there but a couple of my riding buddies have, they said he track is nice more european style, with a 96' tabletop! there only grip was that is is real rocky in the back section. there qoute was almost a hare scramble track! only went once they rather ride out out mountineer , much nicer since chris took over> mike

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
Rocky, great! I can't wait till March 9th, there first hare scramble of the year. Does anyone know if there h/s course is similar to Antietam, rock wise.

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
I aint sceered of no tabletop, much! Hehe
It says on their site they have a scramble course too, sounds like a big part of the mx track could be it?
D7 is also having a couple races at The Landing MX, that I gotta see!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…