Top 10 "Bubba"comments overheard lately

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
And now, from our home office in McKinney, Texas, the Top 10 Comments We've overheard about Bubba lately:

Number 10: Was that a face plant, or is he just doing “the worm” again?
Number 9. I’ve seen him dance; are you sure he’s not white?
Number 8. I’ve got your “sprinkler” right here.
Number 7. Let’s see: Fifth, crash. Third, crash. Win, crash. Win—what comes next?
Number 6. I think that’s the Bubba Scrub, but I didn’t know he did it with his face.
Number 5. Carmichael has a move named after him, too, and he does it every year. They call it the Title Grab.
Number 4. So many champions to disrespect, so little time.
Number 3. I hear he’s exactly what NASCAR is looking for: a cocky, trash talking, crash-prone newbie from the farm leagues who wears outrageous outfits while he bad-mouths the legendary champions of the sport and does embarrassing little end-zone dances when he wins. Oh wait, I was thinking of Wrestlemania.
Number 2. Shut up and sing; er, race.

And the number one comment overheard lately about Bubba:

At least he’s not Alessi.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
damn, and I thought I hated RC . . .

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
and my Favorite, Bubba wins again....

samham

Nov 22, 2002
I am a bubba fan and time will tell. I have no problem with you doubters and haters as long as you admit you are wrong when the time comes....smirk : )

crazyYammi

Aug 31, 2004
If you took out the dancing references this could be about Bob Hannah.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Love him or hate him, he's "next".

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I like No 11 (bubba wins again)....

And he IS doing to this racing world what Bob Hannah did before him. And its a great thing to watch. And I like to say I told you (At least Some of you!) so about RC as well! (relative to pressure)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…