Toronto SX?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
What gives, no lites are racing? What happened with that? FIM rules? This is awful. The lites have provided some of the years best racing. The new web sites are different, second time this year I have noticed changes.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I wondered why I didn't see the Lites on the TV schedule for next Saturday. That's probably the stupidest thing I've heard so far this year.

SX is really starting to suck.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ahh, they are running some combined lites B.S. with no top riders. I would really have issues paying full price to get in! Going to the Indy round with all the injured riders was bad enough. Go K Cunningham?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah.. Well, it was a pretty good race even with all the injuries..

But.. I don't know how long it's going to hold my attention.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Surufka, Zelasko and Freddie Rozenich will be flagging at Detroit. Can't wait to see this.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I could get there in under 3 hours? They are having a pit party, I can get passes, buy the nose bleed seats and hit up the handicap crew! How aboot it! Now if I had a bike,,,,

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Surufka told me he had a free ticket if I wanted to go,I declined, getting ready for finals uugh

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…