crf250x_man

Mar 29, 2004
Looking for good folks to ride with in Oklahoma. I have rode Draper Lake in OKC twice now and I am hooked. But I also know of a place in south eastern OK called Honobi that would be great for riding. So if anyone is interested please give me a shout on e-mail and I will give you the details. My wife and I are thinking about heading that way to camp sometime soon. Thanks and be safe.... :laugh:

crf250x_man

Mar 29, 2004
That would be great. I live and work on a ranch in Gore, just about an hour south of Tulsa. My buddy also rides trails with me, he has a XR250. We are just looking to get to know some folks and have some good rides. I have off every other weekend and have to plan a few weeks ahead to ride. If you are interested give me a shout again. We are looking at going back to Drapper in a few weeks while the weather is cool. Then once it starts to heat up head up to Honobia to ride. It is very beautiful there, mostly dirt roads to ride. Good places to camp and fish also. I doubt if we see another person while we are there. It is a very remote area, with a great creek that runs year round.
If you are interested in riding just give me a shout then. Even if you just want to meet and ride around close that would be great. Thanks and ride safe........Lee

Jtown

Nov 26, 2001
If you're in Gore, you're only about 13 miles from the Camp Gruber ORV park. Go north on Hwy 10 through Braggs. Turn left a mile or so after you pass Camp Gruber. There's an enduro there on Sat and Sun, April 17 and 18 (a two day qualifier). You can get more info and directions on the race flyer at www.blackjackenduro.com

D

Dirtbiker1993

places to ride??

Hi, im a kid who lives in Sallisaw, Ok. Im looking for a place to ride my dirtbike. The track my dad made (which is made of shell kinda stuff) is kinda fun but im looking for something new. Does anybody know anykind of Motocross tracks or good trails?

Top Bottom