Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

March 24, 2003

Pastrana now set on Salt Lake City comeback

Racer X got to spend some time with Team SoBe Suzuki's Travis Pastrana at the St. Louis SX. Travis spent the heat races in the ESPN booth with Todd Harris and DC and said that his plan to return to racing has been pushed ahead two weeks. Pastrana, who has been out with an injured shoulder and knee, was shooting for the opening round of the AMA/Chevy Trucks 250 National Motocross Championships, which begin on May 11, 2003. Now Travis says he should be back and 100 percent for the Salt Lake City Supercross on April 26, as well as the May 3 THQ/AMA Supercross Series finale in Las Vegas.

"I'm doing really well, and I'm riding again and everything feels good," said Travis. "I've been on the stationary bike a lot, and my fitness is to the point where I know I will be ready in time for Salt Lake City. I really miss racing, and I can't wait to get back out there with [Ricky] Carmichael and Chad [Reed] and everyone."

Travis is headed to Oklahoma and Texas to begin riding and training harder with friends Robbie Reynard and Heath Voss.

B

biglou

Man, I wish he would race Dallas! :flame: I haven't been into this sport that long and I've never been to a race that he's been in yet. :( I have seen Bubba, though. :thumb:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I feel your pain Lou. It was only the second time I got to see him ride at the Hangtown National last year and he wiped out and broke his wrist right in front of where we were sitting. I hope he keeps that bike upright long enough to show us what he's got!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I can't wait to get back out there with [Ricky] Carmichael and Chad [Reed] and everyone."[/B]

RC and Reed are in midseason form. If TP tries to keep up with them for 20 laps in his first race back, I predict he will be tasting yet another dirt sandwich.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Lou we have seen TP 3 times at races
Troy -he dropped way back as he lost power due to a broken clip in the power valve( don't remember why he did bad the othert moto)
Millvill pulled of the track right in front of us to end that season
Minneapolis- crashed with Larocco and pulled off 2 laps later
I just want to see him race the whole day

Top Bottom