YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I did but I know there were a few others around here that were looking for a set.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I am one of those looking for a set - thanks ALOT yzman!! KNow I gotta go bid against all these CRAZY gophers I ride with.. Now I gotta go do another esplay search :)

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Thanks Don!! Good to see you back..

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Just picked up a used set from fellow KTMTalk member; $225 to my door. They are in pretty good shape, few missing spikes mainly on the front (outer edge). Plan to put a few Kold Kutters in their place. They look & feel seriously stiff. Getting them on a rim looks interesting.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
2tracr - If you have access to a torpedo heater as mentioned in another thread, they really do work great. Pair of gloves, rotate the tire in front of the heater until its HOT and it should get some flexability back...
Although, Peacock LTD sold out their supply of 752's a couple years ago during the Snow Chicken... I grabbed some and I tell you what, I swear those suckers had solidified over years... I almost lost a finger trying to get the tube stem in the hold on one of those - even with it HOT :|
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW TIRES!!!! Let the snow fly!!!
Woodsy :ride:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I'm probably going to be sorry for sayng this but, listen to Woodsy. I put mine on after heating them up in the hot tub and it was a B**CH.
By the way after riding on Sat. the studs on the outside knobs on the rear time are all ripped out and some are missing. Sent an email to them waiting on an answer.
Don

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
Thanks Don!! Good to see you back..

I havent been anywhere. Ive been sitting back and stalking. Just havent felt the need to post lattely.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
YZMAN400 said:
I havent been anywhere. Ive been sitting back and stalking. Just havent felt the need to post lattely.
I figured you were sneaking out of the house heading to Lincoln Hills last Sat.. Crawling on your belly down the hall, busted by the Lady of the house, and put into a coma for a fiew days.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
I'm probably going to be sorry for sayng this but, listen to Woodsy. I put mine on after heating them up in the hot tub and it was a B**CH.
By the way after riding on Sat. the studs on the outside knobs on the rear time are all ripped out and some are missing. Sent an email to them waiting on an answer.
Don

Did you ride them on snow or dirt? The dirt will do that to them. And what the hell are you doing with the bike layed over that far? I never saw you rail a corner and use those knobs. :moon:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I would of loved to go last Sat. And had I known you were going on THAT big of a ride I just may have.

But no I wanted to get the Honda back together Saturday. That and I really wasn't feeling all that good last weekend. Stomach issues. So I passed on ridding last weekend.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Fred T said:
Did you ride them on snow or dirt? The dirt will do that to them. And what the hell are you doing with the bike layed over that far? I never saw you rail a corner and use those knobs. :moon:

ats cause he doesnt always have a BUZZ SAW named Joe right on his back side ready to cut down anything that gets in his way :rotfl:

and YZMAN, you KNEW that it was gonna turn out to be a lonnnnnnngggggggg ride!!! You know as well as I do that 7 mile to Boon is an all dayer and then, toss on finishing the Lincoln loop AND having someone make a wrong turn and end up doing a night ride - wellllll, thats just icing on the cake... Yep buddy - you missed a dandy, dats 4 sure!!!
Oh well, at least you kept momma happy and arent in a coma like Denny thought :laugh:
Oh yea, we would have stopped so you coulda pooped... We all know you have tummy troubles and like to smell the woods up :nener:
You will have another shot at it real soon!!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Wolverine423 said:
Well I'm up for the boon run again!

DW

Rock an Roll,, me too Wolver.. Only this time lets tap into that little 5 miler to the Caberfe' lot too!! We had PLENTY of time to do it!!!! Then, because we all know where we are going now, we could do the sled trail back in the dark, that is REALLY fun - boooooohaahahahahhhhhaaaaaaa
burnt squirrel for all ;)

Top Bottom