stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
This is one of the biggest coincidences I've had in a long time. I found that video a year or so ago and thought it was awesome, and then I stumbled upon it again two days ago. I came so close to posting it on these here forums but something stopped me from doing so. Wow. Anyway, that guy is a nut. But it sure looks like fun.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
There is sooooo much cool stuff about trials riding that most people in the USA know nothing about because their perception is all speed and jumps. Glad some of you found it interesting, search arnd and you'll find lots more cool stuff!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Patman said:
There is sooooo much cool stuff about trials riding that most people in the USA know nothing about

... like how much fun the bikes are to ride, or how easy it is to get started in trials, or how basically EVERYWHERE is a potential riding spot.:cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Or how quiet the bikes are that you can ride in your suburban back yard. Or that the skills you develope make any other form of riding much easier. or....

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
... or the fact that they are light enough that you can load them in your truck without a ramp ... or

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Or that the Pros that compete on them make us all look like girly riders, in comparison. :nod: :bang:

Even though they are wearing one piece, spandex riding suits. :ohmy: :yikes:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
SpDyKen said:
Or that the Pros that compete on them make us all look like girly riders, in comparison. :nod: :bang:

Even though they are wearing one piece, spandex riding suits.

:rotfl:
I would love to try a trials bike, in some roomy pants. ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
_JOE_ said:
:rotfl:
I would love to try a trials bike, in some roomy pants. ;)
yeah, that's what keeps me off a trials bike . . .

lack of room in the stretchy pants.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
XRpredator said:
yeah, that's what keeps me off a trials bike . . .

lack of room in the stretchy pants.

Yeah man, those stretchy pants are like a cheap hotel!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom