Trigger wants to ride the Hatfield-McCoy trail! Let's go!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Trigger who?

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
mike, the water guy, the mud guy, the limo man, the second coolest rider in the Dam Yankees next to Scooter, of course. Ring any bells?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah, I've rung my bell a time or 2...what of it? ...you want a fight or something?

Mike, I see that the guys in the KDX forum just had a ride at Hatfield last weekend. Did you see that? I have just been riding locally behind my house. There's about 1500 acres that I've been cutting trails on but it's made up of around 20 different owners so it's a bit sketchy right now until I talk to all of them.

I would like to ride with everyone again but West Va is way to far for me.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'd love to have a ride, but like Dave WV is too far for me this time around.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Same here, with the economy as it is, I need to keep my riding close to home this summer. I know some people feel the park is too small, but I do ride Lost Trails in Pa every weekend if anybody ever wants to join me for a ride, let me know. Nate and his wife just bought a season pass there too(although she gave up the KTM and is riding a sofa with wheels now). So I hope to see them more often.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…