fordpsds

Mar 3, 2003
Anyone out there tried the Troy Lee Designs gear. I am looking for some gear that doesn't fit like spandex. I've been told Moose is very comfortable gear. I am a weekend rider, mostly in the hills, and want some movement in my gear. Flashy is not needed. How about the Oneal element gear. What's your opinions?

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
I have the O'neal Method jersey and the Apacolypse pants. Very loose fitting, which is more comfortable to me. The pants are the over-the-boot type which I really like. My only gripe is that the legs could be just a little longer so they don't pull up over the boot when you stretch out, but that rarely happens. The newer Shift stuff is nice in these respects as well.

Razorback

Jul 12, 2002
I just bought some Oneal hardware pants.They run a little big which makes it easy to use knee pads or braces .They are also made of cordura which breathes far better and they don't swish when you walk.Very comfortable and they don't make you feel hot five minutes after putting them on like most other riding pants.I also bought an Oneal Elements jersey.Nice gear especially the pants.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I have a set of Troy Lees speed equiptment gear that is about 2 years old.  It is very comfortable and has room for knee pads or braces.  The only problem I had was the stitches in the leg cuffs tore out after only a few rides from the boots rubbing on them.  I restitched the cuffs and have not had any other complaints.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I had 2001/2002 troy lee gear. I ripped through the pants quickly and they were tight around the knees. I don't know about Oneal or Moose but Thor is really comfy, lots of room.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom