Tusk Bar Risers

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
Has anyone had any experience with these? they seem to be an easy and cheap way to get a bit more height out of your bars.

I am just looking for a way to make standing up easier on my bike, so i dont have to crouch down so far.

thanks.

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
If I recall there about $20.00 bucks.

I've seen them on a bike up in Wyoming. Give them a try, if it does the job for you down the road you can get some bars that have a taller rise measurement and clean up the look.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
yeah I will probably order them tomorrow. im just hoping i wont have to get longer cables.

Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
I use them. I have legs that are disproportionaly longer than my arms. They work good standing up but feel a little unusaual sitting down. They did reduce fatigue in my upper back and shoulders. I have raised the bars on my Honda up to two inches (just messing around) and had no cable issues.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
Well, I got them installed. I raised them the full 35mm without cable issues. I'm just waiting for snow to melt so i can try them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…