Twinkles -- check this out

B

biglou

Twinkles

Have you seen this? It was in my "Random Images" from the gallery.
99Bandito, "Tricked up to bits" it says.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Nope... hadn't seen that. It does have a few trick bits.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Twinny - You should look for a magazine out of the UK called Streetfighters at your local newsstand. El Bandito is a popular canvas for the hooligan set to ply their trade and they do a good job of covering these builds. Plus it's just sort of a fun mag in general in a goofball sort of way. :whoa:

http://www.streetfightersmag.com/

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
And they have those busty UK chicks.....with bad teeth.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
This green bandit is very well done. I wish I had the resources to do that to my bandit even though the Gen 2 frame doesn't look as good as the Gen 1.

Second bike is my bike. It's changed a little since then. I've blacked out some of the chrome pieces. Busa shock needs to be installed and I'm waiting to find a Busa/GSXR front end for the upside down forks. It will handle better when all that is accomplished.

Attachments

• ukban.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 141
  • ban3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 143

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The green bike is cool but the black one looks like some middle age poseur owns it.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Patman said:
The green bike is cool but the black one looks like some middle age poseur owns it.

Given that you drive a chick car.... your comments hold little value in conversations such as these. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
TwinSpar said:
Given that you drive a chick car....

:whoa: That's gonna leave a mark.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Rich Rohrich said:
:whoa: That's gonna leave a mark.
Not really for several reasons.
-My chick car is a heck of a lot more warm in the winter and cooler in the summer and drier in the rain than his ride.
-My chick car allows me to carry more than a bar of Ivory soap and a cup of strawberry yogurt.
-My chick car will fair quit a bit better when in an accident.

Oh and I almost forgot the biggest reason it won't leave a mark.
-My chick car spends more time on the dirt than Okie's dirt bike. :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
DUDE! You just gave the ultimate chick answers on why not to ride a motorcycle. You have been fully assimilated by that girlie car mentality. :|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TwinSpar said:
DUDE! You just gave the ultimate chick answers on why not to ride a motorcycle. You have been fully assimilated by that girlie car mentality. :|
Even the last reason?

Yup I am totally comfortable with my chick carness, if I need a manliness infusion I guess I can go watch "Manswers".

BTW I'm just no longer in to the street bike thing, too many close calls with idiots, so I stick to the dirt motorcycle end of things. Perhaps you would be more correct in saying "why not to ride a STREET motorcycle." but hey at least you photoshopped out the pink tassles on the handlebars for the pic you posted so I can't expect the world. :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
The last comment was good! Hell.... my street bike has seen more dirt than Okie's dirtbike. I've had it offroad (dirt roads) more than a few times and there was one venture into the median grass at 60mph one time. Got something in my eye and was pulling off to a double wide shoulder that suddenly became regular width shoulder with me on the far outside. Hello bumpy ride with one eye in conditions that street tires DON'T belong in.

No tassles on that bike but I bet the bud vase on your convertible's dash is real cute.... Do you have a Daisy flower in it? :ohmy:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TwinSpar said:
No tassles on that bike but I bet the bud vase on your convertible's dash is real cute.... Do you have a Daisy flower in it? :ohmy:
Ummmm, no bud vase that I can find, it's a pre-fluff chick car. It does have a coin holder where many have buttons for power windows and locks, maybe that can count.

Something in your eye? No helmet? :| Go buy a quad!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Patman said:
Something in your eye? No helmet? :| Go buy a quad!

Nope... full face helmet. Something blew in under it and up into my eye. The joys of riding a naked bike at highway speeds. The wind blast of driving 80 into a 40 mph head wind can be quite a ride. LOL

Oh yeah... and Okie drives a mid-life crisis/high schooler car! :moon: :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I thought this was funny to add to the bike. I'm pissed though... had 2 of those stickers and the first stuck to the backing and the second I placed in very cramped corners so I didn't line it up right. Oh well... that stupid screen is only there for winter riding. If you look closely, there is another set of dirtbike stickers on there. Can you find it?

Attachments

• dban.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 122

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TwinSpar said:
If you look closely, there is another set of dirtbike stickers on there. Can you find it?
I wouldn't call "Gay Bob's Dirty Biker Bar" a real dirt bike sticker there TWINK.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
What do I win?!?

Good eyes! You win a kiss..... from Pred! :yikes:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
inotocracy said:
Ok I gotta know.. what car do you drive? Festiva?

Who? Me or Pantywad?

I ride.... don't drive unless the weather is rain/snow/ice.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
TwinSpar said:
I ride.... don't drive unless the weather is rain/snow/ice.
You'd never ride up here then . . .

And when Twink does drive, it's with his Overcompensator station wagon. Because he has a small penis.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
inotocracy said:
lol "Pantywad".. I assume you mean Patman, and if so yes. :)

Yup.... and ignore XRPenisEnvy. He just makes a bunch of nonsensical noise.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…