Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
In the last 2 years I've posted in the correct forum asking if anyone is racing Lake Whitney MX and never get an answer. This weekend is the last race of the year there and I'ma goin'. For those that race MX and have never been to Lake Whitney, it's the best track, best dirt, lots of riders and nicest facilities in motocross. Don't try to ride a pit bike though, you'll be scolded and have to run away with your tail tucked.
If anyone is going give me a shout.

Attachments

• lwtrack3.jpg
    lwtrack3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Ya and make sure you don't park in the wrong spot, employee, Medcare, or flagger parking etc... (which are not marked by the way) :flame: OH and Watch out for the golf carts!

I can't make it this weekend I have to go to a Design Seminar and get my first printed design work thingy I did.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im still not up to speed jeff. good luck though and hope to see ya in amarillo!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by blackhawk468
Ya and make sure you don't park in the wrong spot
ha, I just got back from eating and saw the email saying I had responses to this thread. Before I even logged on to DRN I knew the 1st reply would be from Jenny about parking in the "wrong" spot.

Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I'd go.....but......I'm scared!
:confused: It's a great track, nothin' to be skeerd of

Originally posted by tx246
im still not up to speed jeff. good luck though and hope to see ya in amarillo!
Thanks Gene. wish you were healed up, and Jay too, so you could go race with me. Let's plan on one next year. :aj:

I'm still not sure on the Amarillo trip this time, it'll probably be a last minute choice for me. I'm trying to work it all out.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom