XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I wouldn't mind seeing the Bradshaw/Chicken duel, because it sounds like they were like a couple big tom cats circling each other at the press conference.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Well Pred, here is hoping they show a couple of corners of action on the idiot box, at least when it airs? The audio went down early for me, and the transponder feed was sketchy. The set up that was used at the MXDN sure worked well. But this is the US of A, we don't play that?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
On TV?

When and where?

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
i hate it when i miss these things

- but how come it says U.S. open racing, saturday at 7:00PM PST?
I know it is pacific time, and i live on the east coast, so that would be 10:00PM where I live, right?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Chili said:
Saturday Oct 18th from 1:30-3:00 EST on CBS.

Thanks. :cool:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Lost the audio about the same time last night, bummer! Fools with tools, or an engineering issue? And the beast and chicken go at it again, probably about right now?

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Took me a couple of days to watch it but man that coverage by CBS STINKS!!! The record time was an hour and 30 minutes. They didn't even start to show the race until 57 minutes had passed. Little bits of highlights and all thes interviews and ooh look at this really nice motor home junk. Show us the RACE. Then when Reed and Stewart are really going at it, they come back from the break with a closeup of the female commentator to hear her talk about the battle...... Just show us the racing!

Just terrible coverage.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
MikeT said:
Took me a couple of days to watch it but man that coverage by CBS STINKS!!! The record time was an hour and 30 minutes. They didn't even start to show the race until 57 minutes had passed. Little bits of highlights and all thes interviews and ooh look at this really nice motor home junk. Show us the RACE. Then when Reed and Stewart are really going at it, they come back from the break with a closeup of the female commentator to hear her talk about the battle...... Just show us the racing!

Just terrible coverage.

DITTO :|

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom