Unbeatable Bathroom Humor

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I found this on another message board. I can't confirm if it's legitimate or not but it's truly funny stuff.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
LMAO! :) :thumb:

Great read Greenie, I hope you didn't write it, talk about an "Explosive" experiance. :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
OMG...That is so disgusting, yet so disgustingly funny at the same time. I think I would've cried, not laughed if that were me though.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:uh: :eek: :) :laugh:

THAT WAS AWESOME!! I could just see that ending up as a scene on Ren and Stimpy. :thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
That was absolutely freaking hilarious.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I sent that one out to a few people who needed a good laugh....A little "poo humor" to get them through the day. :moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
LMAO ... Ya know, that story does have a Greenie ring to it, and I know there is a Ryan's within driving distance of Round Rock.

BTW - Loved the description of the "move". BTDT

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
LMAO ... Ya know, that story does have a Greenie ring to it, and I know there is a Ryan's within driving distance of Round Rock.

BTW - Loved the description of the "move". BTDT

While there is in fact a Ryan's near me, I cannot take credit for this masterpiece. :laugh: Nor would I want to. :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…