kmx125r

~SPONSOR~
May 23, 2000
Hi Matt,

Nice bike! I have a 1992 KDX250SR model here in Manila. See it on JustKdx Reader's Rides page 10.

I love your seat profile. Is it the stock foam for a Stateside KDX250? You will note on the picture of my bike that the seat looks like a ski jump. It was designed for shorter Japanese riders I'm sure. I suspect that the US version would fit my bike. Does yours have a U shaped latch at the tank and two bolts at the rear subframe?

Thanks!

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Thanks for the compliments! Every bearing in the rear end is new with a new unitrak link. $$$$

The seat is stock, but I got a cover off ebay from a 95+ KDX200 on there. It is a tight fit around the back of the seat, but for the price of a new one I made it fit. It is the stock seat foam on the bike. The original seat cover was under an aftermarket unit which were both removed to install the new one. For attachment, there is the center bolt on the tank, 2 L brackets on the frame the seat slides into and the rear bolts that hold the seat and sidepanels on.

Now I just need a decent digi camera!

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
The tubing in the airbox is the PC vent kit.

I have the background stickers you can use for a sticker. Just tape them to a background sheet and but them out. Works perfect!

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Just to add the PC carb. vent system connects onto the carburator where the normal vent tubes would but they are routed up into the air box into a mini airbox with it's own filter velcrowed in the normal airbox. Great product for people who ride in really wet terrian or go over alot of whoops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom