Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I studied the slc supercross pits long and hard. I wanted to make sure the kids I was responsible for had a great time.

The secret is the Pro Circuit pit area. Akmost anyone who is anyone will be there or at least visit.

Hang there for at least an hour in "awe". David Villimin hangs there a lot. He is one hell of a nice guy and the reason my YZ now wears number 12. He will hook you up with anyone else if your nice and respectful. Cute kids will also help.

Jeremy McGraths lines are endless (as they should be). If DV introduces you to him, it goes much faster. Carry your own sharpie. You look prepared and they take you seriously. Tell the guys "No ebay" this is for me. This helps.

DV really hooked us up. He dragged my kids to the front of Jeremy's line. The kids were on Jeremy's lap. he said (to me) Dad, are you going to take the picture, or do I have to. We both had a good laugh.

Roger Decoster is around Pro Circuit a lot as well. I talked to him for 5 minutes about an old race 30 years ago at Manning Canyon (in Utah) I watched him on. He laughed like crazy when I told him it was a superfund site now! He signed everything I had.

Most of all, when it is over, fire off an e mail thanking the respective companies for the behavior of their "employees".

If all this fails and you see no stars (????) find Cowboy Kenny Bartram. He is very nice and will make sure you have a good time.

Best of luck to everyone and have fun. The pit action is the best part. RC makes himself very scarce, his lines suck, and he is a jerk. I recomend spending your time with the other guys.

The post is my opinion only. Yours may vary. I am no tsmart enough to post a picture, but you should see the kids on Jeremy's lap. It was worth the 150.00 I spent for the day.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Advice for???....Vegas is over.

Oh, and I saw RC and gave him a big sloppy kiss for you and your kids. I let him know you were just kidding in SLC, but unfortunately, he just didn't seem to remember you. Go figure.

Now, I'm really not quite yet sure (I'm kinda slow)--but I'm sorta getting this idea, somehow, that you don't like RC, but you very much like MC. Am I right? If I'm wrong, I'll try re-reading all your posts on this topic again, soon.

Thanx

Top Bottom