Videos

Brains

Mar 28, 2002
Instruction videos
I 'm looking for good instruction videos on bike set up and riding skills.

Gary Semics , David Bailey or someone else?

I hope someone out there has watched them and can give me feed back before I spend a freaking fortune by bringing them to South Africa and finding out, I'm watching noughing new to me.

Any sponsors for a great cause?

Thanks all
Mark

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Brains (I was going to reply to your earlier post to bring it back onto page one, but ya posted again ;)), I've heard Semics is a really good cure for insomnia - his voice seems to put people to sleep.
One that I've heard is good is Dick Burleson. Be aware though that the States uses NTSC videos & I suspect you use PAL? (I haven't seen any so can't really comment).
Check out Gary Semics' book, if you haven't already. You can order it via Eric Gorr's website (see link on left hand side), and while you're there, get Eric's book too. Gary's book is based more on MX, but you can get useful stuff out of it (it's readable if you excuse the spelling mistakes/typos - which aren't that bad) and the latest version has colour pix rather than b&w.
Hope that helps some & good luck :)
Michelle

Brains

Mar 28, 2002
Thank's Michelle

My VCR is both PAL and NSTC - no problem. Have you any links to Dick Burleson?

Mark

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Mark, sorry for the delay (I was hoping someone else would come along & help you). Looking last night on the web, Eric Gorr had a link to www.thumper-racing.net for the videos. When I searched on their site, I couldn't find anything, but do vaguely recall it on their website previously.
Your best bet would be to contact them & ask how much $, etc etc.
(my time online is limited, so could only look around last night & didn't have time to reply here).
Michelle

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…