foden2004

Nov 6, 2008
Can anyone tell me where to find the vin number on a kdx220 I have looked every but not in the right place can anyone point me in the right direction.I have found a 10 digit number but there should be a 17 digit number somewhere thanks

jonooffler

Jun 10, 2009
Hi mine is 17 numbers long and it's on the right side of the head stock to the left of it there is a printed tag with the makers info on it Hope this helps ,if the number is missing look at the area around the head stock if you notice a dip in it or new paint you might have a stolen bike .
Jono

bultaco4ever

Oct 14, 2009
Today I was taking off a number plate and installing my headlight/number plate and the VIN is stamped right there on the frame between the triple clamps for the forks.

Speaking of that, I don't have the upper mounting bracket for the headlight/number plate plastic. Anyone have one that they would part with? In the meantime, I am fabricating something that might work. Make it or buy it...I need this part within a week.

bultaco4ever

Oct 14, 2009
Oh, I get it. I see the three threaded mounting holes in the upper triple clamp. I was fabricating a bracket that spanned all three holes.

Another question: If I mount the speedomter, would I mount it over the bracket? Or the bracket over the speedo mount?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom