done.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Only 43 views..... BUMP!

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
You've got to be kidding!! Is this the same ESPN who's list of the 60 most difficult sports didn't include motocross? Is this the same ESPN who's editor Jim Caple said "I would never, under any circumstances, include motocross on the list of the most difficult sports. You use a motor for god's sake!". Clearly, there are no boundaries to hypocracy at ESPN. Good for us though. Way to go Cheater!!!

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
super rat said:
I voted for Degan because he keeps it real and represents.

I'll bite. What a load. I'm sure your being sarcastic rat.

Yes Deegans' got talent, but he certainly doen't have a whole lot happening upstairs. The guy can't even remember his own name unless he looks at his back. Why else would you tatoo your surname on your back???

Then again, the ESPY awards aren't exactly the Pulitzer prize.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
TheGrinch said:
I'll bite. What a load. I'm sure your being sarcastic rat.

If you ignore him he'll just go away. ;)

Can Can Kev

Feb 24, 2003
ill vote for deegan way over reed anyday, reed is a punk plain and simple , winning a supercross championship or pulling the first 360 ( or whipped out back flip o na dirtbike) who is to say is harder well i have my ideas but like it or not freestyle is bringing alot more life to motocross.... the xgames moto x freestyle competition was run at around 6pm my time thats prime time which means more people can see it not supercross that runs at 9am on saturday mornings or sunday evenings ... liek it or not x games has the hype... ok im done lol

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Done!! :cool: Even though RC and K-Dub are my favorites, I'll still give Reed some props. :worship:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom