annasyz

Sep 5, 2005
Hi I am new to Elsinore and miss my old riding friends.Any women who need an average rider to hang out with , so I am not by myself at Elsinore, Cahuilla etc?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I would ride with you, but I live in Michigan. :) Welcome to DRN anyway.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Alaskan_h230_gurl said:
where are you located?

Elsinore and Cahuilla are in So. Cal :)

Last edited:

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Hey there, we are new to Temecula and have been riding at Amago (track riding, used to be called planet x) off hw 76 and trails just outside our neighborhood. We haven't tried elsinore or cahuila yet because it's always so crowded and dusty! Amago has trees and that means shade! I'll ride w/ ya. just drop me a line!

Petra

camprider

Oct 10, 2006
Hey I live in escondido and I'm looking into getting my first bike. maybe we can talk a little later when i pick one up!what kind of bike do you have and how tall are you? sorry weird but i'm torn between which bike to get
keri

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
camprider said:
Hey I live in escondido and I'm looking into getting my first bike. maybe we can talk a little later when i pick one up!what kind of bike do you have and how tall are you? sorry weird but i'm torn between which bike to get
keri
You are going about it the right way by asking for advice and possibly hooking up with some riders in your area. Maybe if you ask really nice one of them would let you try their bike.
Welcome to DRN and be sure to fill us in on what bike you decide on

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Dave in the women's forum?!?! :yikes:

Welcome to DRN camprider :)

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Hey Camprider (Keri)! You ask about height... I'm 5'9 130lbs and I ride a kdx200 and rm125. I am looking to sell the rm and get a kx250f next. Height hasn't been an issue for me at all when choosing a bike. pm me if you want to meet out, I usually ride at Cahuilla, Amago, ocatillo and Gorman (hungry Valley) and Jawbone (1st trip to Jawbone this past weekend, TOTALLY FUN!) On our long trips I prefer Hollister near San Jose. Goodluck in choosing your bike!

Petra

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
Hey girls, Next time you come up here (Gorman), give me a holla. I would love to go out there again. Elsinore is about 2 hours away, kinda far. I'm a new rider and tracks scare me. I am on another site and we are trying to get some people together to rent a track for the day. We are looking at racetown on a mon/tue/wed/thur. We want to keep it between 20-30 people. When I have more info and we can accept more people I'll post it and you can pm me if your interested in going. Thinking about having a trainer meet me up there to give me some help. If you know a trainer pm me.
Oh, and Jawbone sounds so fun, can't wait to get out there too. So many places I need to ride, so little time.
Ride on!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
kdx200chick said:
Hey Camprider (Keri)! I am looking to sell the rm and get a kx250f next.
:yeehaw:

Need to get you Mark and the Kids up here, go trail ride at Hollister then take the KX250F out too Sandhill or ClubMoto :nod:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
rickyd said:

Need to get you Mark and the Kids up here, go trail ride at Hollister then take the KX250F out too Sandhill or ClubMoto :nod:

Me too! Me too! :yeehaw:

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
rickyd said:

is club moto open again? i don't ride mx, but i always take the detour route to pass club moto on my way out to the valley, just to see the sights...

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
rickyd said:

Sounds great Ricky! W/ desert season in full swing, we shouldn't have to much of an issue selling the rm... I'll let you know next time we head up your way.

Petra

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
GETMETOCA said:
Me too! Me too! :yeehaw:
Of course :)

I may buy a 450x at the upcoming bike show, want too ride some other areas besides HH.. Lets ride :ride:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
tonibaloney said:
is club moto open again? i don't ride mx, but i always take the detour route to pass club moto on my way out to the valley, just to see the sights...

Club Moto re-opened about a month ago. It is ran by the original owner, Kirk.. From what i have heard, the track is prepped to perfection.. They are open on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.. About a half hour away is SandHill.. Take Vasco towards Brentwood, when you come to Camino Diable (first light as you come into the Discovery Bay/Brentwood area) make a left, the entrance is about a mile up on your left hand side, fun place to ride.. Sandhillracing.com

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
kdx200chick said:
Sounds great Ricky! W/ desert season in full swing, we shouldn't have to much of an issue selling the rm... I'll let you know next time we head up your way.

Petra

You guys have to come up HA!! Im taking the Monday and Tuesday following Thanksgiving off, the parks should be vacant.. That weekend i will be riding at a place above Jackson called Pipi Valley w/a big group of friends.. What are you asking for on the 125?? The kid sold his in a few days, my old KX took 2 days to sell..

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
i've only seen the snow there once, not like i'm there all the time though. it was the first and only time i've rode in the snow and it was pretty hard, i didn't last long in it. my old man informed me that where we go is a little north of pipi, but we end up there on our rides. are you goin up this weekend? had a group of friends that were up there last weekend, said it was pretty dry and dusty, maybe a few puddles down low. i'll take dry and dusty on my bike over being stuck here in this butthole bay area any day! hollister tomorrow. more dust, but like i said. i'll take it and LOVE IT! :laugh:

fit04

Apr 9, 2007
I am from Orange County and I go riding every weekend...either saturday or sunday. This sunday we are going riding at the Hixon trail in Hemet. Woo!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom