Washougal Spoiler

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Poor Canard, what a bummer.

Did you hear Dungey's podium interview? Confidence!... "A lot of racing to go, Reed and Villapoto will be right on my heels."

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Nasty crash for Canard. Hope it's not the femur and that he will be back soon.

The top riders in both classes were flying!

Three guys still in close contention for the title in each class. This is turning out to be a great season.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Another good race! The 250's were pretty impressive too. Bagget is the real thing!!!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I swear thats the second "issue" since it was mended back together the first time, with TC's same femur, really bummed at any rate. Not a report out yet, other than confirmed the left leg again? But the rest was some more great racing action! And who ever made it possible, THIS IS HOW TO AIR AND COVER A TV RACE!

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
My wife and were blessed to be able to go to the races in person. The track was the best I have ever seen it!
Let me give some perspective on how fast these guy are going today.They had to add some of the old national sections to the track (1980's) so the lap times were over two minutes.
The track configuration was simular to the old national track without the Chuck Sun jump and hershey kiss jump but just as long as the old 80's tracks maybe longer.

This is where my perspective comes in.We ran that track in 3.4 to 3.9 to guarantee a 45min moto 40 min pluss two laps (1984) now one minute faster. I still thought I could run mid pack intill Saturday. :|

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So the word is Trey got the same break (femur) as last time. Man I really hope this kid can get injury free, he's a serious contender if he stays healthy.

You know JBS, Travis, etc., balling it up was/is the norm, just seems like Trey has the speed but isn't on the edge/risking as much.

Heal-up Okie.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…