scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Heres a little real world feed back. I have a new 2001 wr250f (3 weeks old). I did the break in ride with the stock chocked down CDN exhaust and was happy with the bike. I bolted on the White Bros. E series muffler and pipe with the recomended 12 disks and the stock header. WOW it feels like 10+ HP gain. The front wheels coming up in each gear. On hills, I was downshifting to make the first week with the stocker, now I'm upshifting and gaining speed. 2 huge thumbs up. :aj:

For those of you asking about noise it had a nice meaty sound to it. Definatly not abnoxious or anything. MTNGOAT had is DB meter out there. With 12 disks, It was mid 90's right around 96 db's at fast idle. and about 102 at half throttle. Remove some disk it gets even quieter per White Bros. but 12 was there best performance. Also you can add the quiet insert.

Last edited:

HOYDAJJ

Sep 11, 2000
I have the White Brothers pipe on my WR 250, also. I only have six disks on, I think I will put on twelve. What jetting are yiu using?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I used the stock CDN jetting, which is slightly different than the US jetting per the service manual(the needles have different #'s. And I went to 2 turns out on the fuel screw (stock was .05).

We rode in Big Bear 5,000ft and it was 50 degrees up there.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Glad to hear you're so pleased with the bike. Too bad we didn't find each other at Big Bear / Arrowhead. We were mostly on the Arrowhead side of Deep Creek.

see you soon ..

Top Bottom