we still on for the central wi ride boys?(the 2000 acres)

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
if so let me know cuz i want to know how many peps are coming and work out the details(what day you wanna ride, what you wanna ride on, etc., etc.
kevin

dbd

Apr 11, 2001
Ha Kevin , thiis is Gary B. friend .we talked a bit about the possibility of making up there the 22 and 23 .We still haven't ironered out the details and the location of the riding area .The major question we all have is it going to be O.K. to ride on the property ,is the owner aware of the posssible number of riders that might show up .Don't want to overwhelm the individual with a large crowd .I'll get a hold of Gary and work something out and let you know . dbd

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
ok. yes, don't worry about the owner, i know him very good, because i live on right on the marsh that owns the land and my neighbor has his 4-wheeler buds come out all the time. as long as we only have like 5 or 6 people out here it isn't a big of a deal.

how many of you plan on coming up??? :think:

hp500efi

Aug 12, 2000
Guys sounds like fun but I will be out of town so stop in at the Club 400 for me and have a cold 1919 root beer on me. That is the best root beer around.

Be safe!

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I'm still planning on coming, along with dbd. Please PM me with your phone number so I can contact you if I need to when we arrive in the area. I plan on riding only on Saturday.

WIthumper

Apr 4, 2001
Kevinkdx,
I am still interested!! Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I have been off the board in a while. I am figuring out the details with the others. It looks like there will be 2 or 3 of us. Right now it looks like Sunday only, but can get you more details in a day or so. If you want, PM me with your phone # or PM me with what you are planning with Gary B and dbd. Maybe we can all hook up. I am always looking for other riders to ride with!

Later! :)

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
umm i am kinda wondering myslef what gary b and DBD are planning. The only day i can ride is sun as i have to go to my g/f parade and things on sat. what time you guys figure you will be here at? 8,9,10..?? anyways i have enough riding to keep us busy for quite awhile. are you planning on riding the trails around BRF and then jsut riding out here for awhile or are yout alking about riding out here for a day or???(probly not enough stuff to stay busy out here all day) we should be able to do about 2 or 3 hours of riding out here if we hit all the good spots. what else you need to know????

dbd

Apr 11, 2001
HA Kevin KDX ,Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner . Gary and I wouldn't be able to make it up to your area and ride on that sunday .Thanks again for the offer and when you plan to invite people up your way again please give us all a heads up on the time and date .safe riding this weekend . dbd

WIthumper

Apr 4, 2001
Kevinkdx,
We are planning on arriving at your place around 10:00 AM on Sunday. There will be 2 or three of us. If you don't mind, let's start out by riding on the "2000 acres". It looks like it will be a warm one, so we can plan from there.

If you need to get ahold of me, PM me. Otherwise, we will see you then. Thanks! :)

Gary B. and dbd, too bad you can't make it on Sunday. :( Maybe we can all hook up on another weekend??

Jim

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom