whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
After 20 years with my bride, she has finally started to ride. This past weekend we went to TNT and spent the day together going over the basics, having a blast riding together, etc … http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&postid=464171#post464171 Well, she is hooked, and can’t wait to go riding again. The last three nights have been filled with questions of what kind of bike to get, gear (of course it has to match :silly: ). She came home last night from work and as we are at Lil96’s football practice she pulls out search results on every dirt-park in the Carolinas, (I thought she had a job?) She is even asking how we are ALL going to go to DW3 next year :yeehaw: , this is really cool to me because I’ve been trying to get her to ride for over a year now. So, I bring this up because I asked her to join up here and feed of the advice and information of this great site, make new friends and contribute when she can. So, if you see her here asking questions don’t hold it against her that she knows me. Gomer gave her the name “Lola” so if she seems to be wandering around lost, say hi if ya can.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Cool! Will do ....
It is always nice when we have someone to share with, isn't it?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice, sounds cool, glad to hear she's involved with the sport. Send on the questions, if we can't answer them we'll give her a bunch of useless stuff that she can throw out at party conversations!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Schmeckle
Send on the questions, if we can't answer them we'll give her a bunch of useless stuff that she can throw out at party conversations!!

yeah, like why do Elk and Poncharello look like they were separated at birth?

Actually, I bet Erik Estrada wouldn't run from a bug! :silly:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Lola needs to snag a ride on Barbara's TTR125L next time you're at TNT. She also needs to try out Lori's KX80, but my bet is on the CRF150 I recently saw. That is one cool looking bike, appropriately sized, and as bullet-proof as Aryn's bike.

Top Bottom