Western New York

gntlyMMEx

Mar 14, 2002
from Rochester, NY....

hey!....anyone know any good places to ride in W.New York? I got a couple places and if anyone knows trails me and my buddy don't know about, we could all hit up the trails we know AND the trails you know. [double riding opportunities]

p.s.....seeing this StangMATA23l?? ;)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
You should check out the local clubs. If you are not a joiner you can always pick their brain for places to ride. I'm back into riding after a 25 year break. I'm checking into the Wayne County Motorcycle Club which I belonged to back in the 70s. I'm sure there are places to ride in Wayne County just need to find them. Good Luck

Dapper

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Sweet, even a place for us Canadian's to race. I guess all I have to do is get a AMA membership and pay $5 per event if I'm not a WNYOA member. Hrm something to definetly look into.

gntlyMMEx

Mar 14, 2002
Suuu___weeet

thanx Lori, that's just what I was looking for. the Van Eetn one looks tight, and we'll try to get to that one coming up. great info, I'll let my buddies know.

stangmata23l

Mar 14, 2002
Yea I got it....but im a little worried out the face you gave me:eek: !! No man should make a 'cutsie' face towards the other...

KTM Pete

Sep 26, 1999
Hey guys, I belong to Wayne County MC. Dapper, I live in Walworth. we have some club land and a few other places to ride. If you join the club there's also the land we ride for the yearly hare scrambles in Palermo. Everyone else is welcome. Lori, if you're racing the series you can get credit for a race if you help on the trails. I also know of some riding south of Honeoye Lake. Email me at pkomarek @ankom.com

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hi Pete!

Yup, know all about the racing series... I'm a member of STER, so we have plenty of opportunities for helping out! :eek:

Van Etten is a good race (as is Wayne County). Next month we'll be out marking up trail for the STER HS at the end of April. If you come out, stop by and say Hi, I'll be working sign-up!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
WCMC

KTM Pete, My bother lives in Walworth. What's the deal with the club? Do I need a sponsor to join or just go to the meeting? The meetings still on Wednesday 7:30? :cool:

KTM Pete

Sep 26, 1999
Hi Lori, I will probably be in Canada for the Beagle bash Enduro on your HS. STER puts on a good event.
Dapper, the meetings are still Wed at 7:30-same Bat time, same Bat channel. You don't need a sponser but if you want one, a small fee :)...
The next meeting is next Wed. We are on alternate weeks during the winter.
gntlyMMEx- off road or MX?

gntlyMMEx

Mar 14, 2002
Off-rizoad

Pete-

Off-Road...I ride a Honda XR400R. btw, my main trails are in Seneca Falls...lots of people use them and the land owner doesn't mind. the trails go on for a while, so it's a good time. this weather we've been getting blowz, but soon i'll be going out steady. I'm interested in checking out the land south of Honeoye lake...I'll give you a holler on email and we can compare trails.

latez.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…