what 08 model to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bigginner

Apr 22, 2006
Well, i was wondering if i can get some info on some of the bikes you would perfer to ride-motocross wise. i have looked up on the internet for research on these bikes but i dont know which fits me. I've worked up for the past 2 and half years and finnaly made enough money to buy one and to be honest; i want to get into racing motocross. But, im not sure if its a waste of money. Because, i have heard that you can only ride a regular 08 crf 250r for example for 30hrs. and then you have to buy new pistons, etc. You see, i really dont have the money to be doing this all the time. I would really appreciated it if you can tell me what bike would fit a 170 pound, 6ft 1in guy. And if you could please tell me what i can do to prevent my bike from blowin or seizin and what would i have to be paying to fix it. thank you

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I suggest you look into a two stroke. They are cheaper to maintain in the long run. Most people can rebuild them themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…