Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
They are there so we can teach you to use the search function. Give it a whirl under the search button with blue squares as your search criteria.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
:laugh:

"REV"

Uhhh...
Mar 5, 2007
This is a shame that you cannot help him out in understanding the boxes. Heck, there might even be more people who would like to know.

I have searched on the subject. It's how many posts you have. 10,000 posts = 6 boxes

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
REV said:
This is a shame that you cannot help him out in understanding the boxes. Heck, there might even be more people who would like to know.

I have searched on the subject. It's how many posts you have. 10,000 posts = 6 boxes

I did help him, I explained how the search function works and even the search term to use, that would lead him directly to the answer.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
REV said:

youre funny, i filled up my boxes as a Registered member at about the 800-900 mark.

"REV"

Uhhh...
Mar 5, 2007
Ok... here it is... from okiewan himself.

"Square blue thingies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, it's not based on karma, it's not subjective, but based on number of posts only; to display 6 blue thingies, a member has over 10,000 posts. It's just a way to easily see how active a member is, not necessarily how good their posts are . However, if a member has been around long enough to log a few thousand posts, they are most likely pretty good contributors"

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=92029&referrerid=19516

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom