What are the blue squares above my name?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It means, at least; you post more. Is thats a good thing? :p

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
You are far from cooler than me. I know everything you dont..............................atleast this question. Yeah...what?what?
lol..jk'ing - dont freakout

yeah i was wondering the values of each box too...my guess..i mean my answer its 50

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Take the number of posts you have and divide it by the number of colored boxes. By checking your public profiles it looks like the # is 25 per box, rounded.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i say if you fill up those boxes its time to dish out 14bucks for the hours of entertainment and invaluable info and support the site by at least becoming a subscriber

its worth it to me just to be able to put up these bad arse avatars which i change frequently now and im working on a banner ,post pics, etc. etc.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ellandoh said:
i say if you fill up those boxes its time to dish out 14bucks for the hours of entertainment and invaluable info and support the site by at least becoming a subscriber.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You go girl!!! :cool:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You go girl!!! :cool:

ellandoh is the spelled out version of L+O which was my grandfathers nickname for me but im a guy :coocoo:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ellandoh said:
ellandoh is the spelled out version of L+O which was my grandfathers nickname for me but im a guy :coocoo:

Oops!!!!! :cool:

I should have read your sig line!

My x's could learn from that ... let me go check and see how dirty my bike is. ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom