What are the chances?!?

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I was looking through a fellow members pictures, forget their name, and came upon a section entitled 'unadilla'.  I had went to that race in august, or whenever it was, and enjoyed it immensely.  I thought to myself as I was clicking on it, how funny would that be if I was in the background of one of the pics.  Low and behold, I was!!  Click on the link below.http://community.webshots.com/photo/48980074/48980661tBKYXH

Look in the upper left hand corner of the picture, in the background.  See the 2 people standing up on either side of the green tarp?  Thats me on the left and my friend nathan on the right.  Cool, huh?  This is one in a million chances because the track is over an area of like 60 acres, and we were only at that spot for one of the motos.

Last edited:

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Thats a needle in a hay stack for ya...You better go buy a lottery ticket.
Lew

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
THose chances are pretty slim! When I look through the DW pics, I found myself in the far away background of a bunch of pics too, but the odds of that happening where there were only 250+ people were better than yours!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
My son found my wife and I in the new Fox catalogoue. We were sitting on the hillside where we normally watch the Millville race from. The picture is of RC doing the jump in front of us. The background (us) is blurred but he knew what we were wearing and where we sat so he picked us out right away.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…