Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I don't understand why the forums can't be organized so that new members don't get so irritated when they register. For the existing members that are not STM's it may take more time but we will get past it.

My opinion is that there is too much available already to non subsribing members. I think the "Sport" section should not even be there unless you are a STM as well the TEAM DRN stuff. We don't need a "FLAME FORUM" anymore. For sale forum should not be open to post in unless you are a supporter.

I think all that needs to be there is the "Community Forum" stuff with the "what bike should I get" added to it. The How to's is pretty much a gimme. I think it would cut down on all the bitching if just the basics are visible to registered members to introduce them to DRN. People are much more responsive when new features are added but not when they've already had them but were taken away. (I really didn't need to say that) :confused:

I really like this place but I am growing tired of the same old BS that has been going on lately. I don't even have to read the posts anymore to know what they'll say. Damn I hate the winter months.

michigan

Mar 9, 2001
I really like this place but I am growing tired of the same old BS that has been going on lately. I don't even have to read the posts anymore to know what they'll say.

A classic case of DRN saturation.

I have it, and I haven't found a way to get rid of it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom