FMFHonda161

Jul 11, 2002
My friend is 12 years old and 95 pounds, what kind of 80 or 85 should he get? He has a ttr 125 but needs a 2 stroke!(He rips on it to BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHPPPPPPP) he wanted either a cr yz or ktm but he is open to any suggestions. Thanx for the info and Peace out! (BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHPPPPP) :aj: :flame: :aj:

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Forget about the KTM 85 unless you already have money down on one.

If he's narrowed his choice between the YZ and CR, I'd recommend the YZ. They have a boarder power band than the CR and we see way more YZ's at the track that we do CR's.

He may like the RM85 better, as it has a probably the boardest powerband of all the 85's. It will still rip on top as well.

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
Optik.. what are you talking about??? FMX... no kid whos just gettin on a 2 stroke cares about what "sick bike he can get to throw down with the fly boys". And actually i believe the RM 85s make the best FMX bike (as if it mattered)... i say this from experience of doing tricks on 80s...
The best bike, hands down is the RM... broad powerband, nice setup, and lots of mods availible.
Andrew

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom