What parts for a yz 125

bigzuMER

Jun 11, 2008
I just purchased a 02 yz 125 and it is fast. I was just wondering what parts should i look into buying. I was already planning on getting a FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe for my bike and the brake and clutch that bend back incase you drop it so it doesnt brake. So i was wondering what other parts would make my bike faster?

00 rm125

Feb 11, 2008
fmf pipe v force reeds, new rebuild, jet it correctly and you will feel the difference in the bike!

bigzuMER

Jun 11, 2008
where would i go to learn how to jet it? I also had a question someone told me that for the 2002 yz 125 it is a 5 speed. I havent had the chance to go that fast yet so i was wondering is it a 5 or 6 speed

Dec 8, 2007
I think you should clean and oil the air filter, repack the stock silencer, adjust the chain and check for wear, then just go ride it, and save your money.

shooter114

Feb 23, 2008
agreed, leave your money for maintenance and enjoy your bike , if you haven't even hit your final gear then you shouldn't really be worrying about modifications.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…