What Pipes will fit a 92' KDX200

Custom KDX

Sep 23, 2004
I need a less restrictive pipe and I was told that the 92' - 93' KX250 Pipe would fit my KDX. :think: Is this true because I need to get something off e-bay because im a kid who is real tight on money. I hope I can get some help. Thanks

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
You need to be careful of "I was told" ... this can cost you a lot of money and frustration. Research everything. Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see.
Pro Circuit makes a nice all around pipe for your bike... I know, I had one. Fit perfect and opened it up all around. Check them out for yourself HERE

Custom KDX

Sep 23, 2004
Ya, you can get told a lot of crap when you listen to random people.
I think I will just switch to the YZ models. These bikes dont exactly haul on the dunes...

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
My 98 KDX (lightly modified) flogs my mates 04 YZ125 (highly modified) virtually everywhere except MX tracks. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I sold my 00 YZ 125 and would never go back due to the riding I do ie. trails/woods. I would check your engines condition if its low on power.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…