CR SETH

Jul 7, 2000
It's time to put a new top end in my 99 CR 250. What piston should I buy a Vertex or Wiseco? Also where can I get the best deal on the complete kits(piston,rings,pin,clips,gaskets and bearing).

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Motoworld Racing they have good service, they're cheap....The stock CR250R piston is just fine...stock gaskets are fine...have fun:)

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by yzeater
Motoworld Racing they have good service, they're cheap....The stock CR250R piston is just fine...stock gaskets are fine...have fun:)

OEM is fine but expensive. If you race then you might like the Vertex Race piston. Wiseco is a great piston also. Whatever one you want basically. Cometic topend gaskets are better in my opinion cause they do no stick to the cylinder and motor as OEM gaskets like to do.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by yzeater

I don't know if you are talking about motoworld parts,on their site,but their prices are are the same as dealers.I did a price check on a 00 kx 250 piston.$81.00. TRACY'S in pittsburg.$ 61.00 midwest midwest action.$ 70.00.midwest has excellent prices on cylinders and cranks though.TRACY'S deals with kawa,yama,suz,and ktm.When i ran cr's for a few years i bought my part's from manchester honda in connecticut,Excellent prices and a very good stock of part's.18OO-348-0070. this # is for anyone with a kx looking for good prices on oem part's Tracy's in pittsburgh.1800-860-0686.They have one flat rate for shipping$10.50 under 35lbs. so i make sure i order enough that the discounted prices and the money i save on tax offset's the shipping cost.They have great prices ,but their inventory could be better.I just plan ahead.Their tires are expensive to ship though$15.00 for each tire The customer service was very honest to me on the tires (the shipping cost)Besides that i use them for my oem part's.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom