B

biglou

Well, after much taunting and smack-talking, the big grudge race between myself and PK took place Tuesday afternoon (I think). First off, I was amazed that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE dropped what they were doing to watch a couple of fat bastages take a gate drop and wheeze their way around the big track three times! All I can say is that PK's little pre-DW movie was was surprisingly prophetic! There was course cutting by yours truly (with a little help from Gomer pointing out the side road!), there was donut eating, and there was even a "stop in the middle of the race for an autograph session" for PK (thanks again, Gome!). So, in the end, I wore the cape, the sash and the tiara (sp?) on my helmet. I did a parade lap with the cape just a flappin' in the breeze! Then I washed what little dirt there was off of Keith's bike, all the while sweating my keister off with the cape, helmet, etc still on! We did make a promise never to do this to ourselves again, however. But who knows? Eleven months from now, we might start feeling a little froggy again... :debil:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I really had no idea that it would become such a spectacle. Looking back I suppose that Lou needs a chance to redeem himself. You've got 363 days Lou, better get practicing :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You two big fella's stepped up to the plate and did the race, outstanding! It was a blast to watch and cheer you both on no matter what the outcome was. Two friends talking smack and following through for the enjoyment of everyone, can we ask for anything more?

No where's Twinny and that tutu, my bike is waiting for the bubble bath!!:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
No where's Twinny and that tutu, my bike is waiting for the bubble bath!!:)

Trust me... you don't want water anywhere near the Kitty Litter Bike. The litter in the radiators will swell and it will start overheating. You probably won't want me near your bike either.... you might not like the pink Ritz die wash the parts bike will get. :debil:

Tell the truth.... you just want to oggle me in a tutu. :confused:

Next year my friend.... next year! :)

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Papa and Lou.....
I might have to throw my ummm weight into the match as well. We never did get the dunlop race going. I guess we were too busy eating.... or something like that... :p

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
PK, what was the formula for determining if you're eligible for the Dunlop race again? ;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Tell the truth.... you just want to oggle me in a tutu.

Twinny, I for one, and Im sure everyone else, would love to oogle you in a tutu. :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Milk

Twinny, I for one, and Im sure everyone else, would love to oogle you in a tutu. :)

I heard you swung the other way but JEEZ... did you have to bring it up on a family site??? :p

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
What you mean I swing that way? Im stuck that way! :)

GET IT RIGHT.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
It's a simple formula Stan.:)
the variables are
A =height in inches
B =weight in inches
(B/A)/4.27=C
If C =.75 or greater you are in!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What you mean I swing that way? Im stuck that way! :)

Swing may be a gross exaggeration of physical realities.... let's just say your wrist flops that way! :moon:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Takes one to know one.....:p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Takes one to know one.....:p

That explains why the California fruitcake (Elk) and you got along so well. Birds of a feather boa! ;)

I'm out for now.... Have a good one Vanilla Spice! :)

Top Bottom