what the hall is the big deal

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
when people find this site they are like wow look at all this kdx info. so what if the question has been asked 4011 times. the site only shows the last days threads as default. if your taking the time to read the posts and refer people to old posts just answer the question again. if you run across a rider crashed in the same spot twice are you not going to help him up the second time? i dont know alot but if i have time to be on here reading the forums i have time to answer a question if i know the answer. :aj:

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
The forum would get dull if we didn't answer questions over and over... besides, it makes me rethink things again....

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
But sometimes this forum is like a wife, gotta rediscuss things over- and over- and over..

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
G. Gearloose said:
But sometimes this forum is like a wife, gotta rediscuss things over- and over- and over..
Okay, I'm biting. Why do guys need to discuss things over & over & over & etc etc etc? It just doesn't sink in (with them) the first time.
Either that, or they try to justify it to themselves.
Rethnal has it - it gets the brain cell(s) thinking.

To all the newbies, this isn't an attack on you - it's an attack on those I know ;) It is interesting to see different perspectives and to refresh our memories (can I help it I've got a memory difficiency? hmm, probably, blame the alcohol - I do)

89kdxer, if I come across the same rider crashed/stuck in the same place twice - what'll I do the 2nd time? - laugh my tits off & carry on (if it's the 2nd time in the day & I recognise them from the 1st time) - then again, I'm known to grab the camera out & just take photos (even if it's the 1st time) ;)

Dawg_enD

Sep 19, 2003
Don't take it personal, 89kdx200rdr....

The forum's jetting is a bit rich. Once we get that squared away it'll blow your mind.

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
It probably would be helpful to have all the common questions and answered indexed (which would be better than doing a search) and then ask questions on anything that wasnt covered. BUT that would be a heck of a project and no one has been up to the job. So the same questions just keep getting asked, and heck Ive been guilty of asking some of them. Anyway its way cool that everyone is patient ands helpful here.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
"Hey, can anybody tell me wich pipe to get?" "Will I have to rejet if I go with the FMF?" :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Michelle said:
- laugh my tits off & carry on ;)
Now that's an expression I didn't expect to hear and would hate worse to see. :p

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
89kdx200rdr:
You can modify how many threads pop up on the page you know. I think the default is just the past day. Mines adjusted higher.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…