Where are all the KDX200 220 Parts?

Legend220

Dec 17, 2003
My brother and I got '04 220s as gifts to ourselves for Christmas. Seems most of the parts in catalogs and online are for KX bikes.

I would really like some frame protectors, fork guards(if there is such a thing for the 220), hand guards, and really cool graphic kits for the front and rear bumper.

I ripped my seat last weekend :( so I thinking about replacing that here soon.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Check out the "every kdx owner should read this" thread - therein lies a link to the JustKDX pages - http://justkdx.dirtrider.net/ (bookmark it).
Somewhere in the mine of information is a link to different graphic kits etc (I think MXSouth has supplied the info - link for MXS to the left of the page here).

Also in those pages are links to reader's rides, where you can see what people have done with their bikes. Don't worry, you'll find plenty to add onto your bikes. :)

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
Jeff at MXSouth can get you anything that is made.

He is not the fastest guy around - but you get to deal with an actual person who is ultra friendly. He beats anyones price too.

The Freddette handguards are pretty incredible - I dont have them - but wish I would have bought them after seeing several folks with them. They are the woods standard now.

sn

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
the kdx 220 has remained unchanged since '97 with the exception of some minor parts. nything of a '97 newer 2220 and a '95 and newere 200 will fit, with respect to the diffrent piston in cylinder on each bike

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Howdy,

frame guards, radiator guards, skid plate - I'm happy with works connection's stuff - www.worksconnection.com.

Handguards - answer barkbusters, moose, msr, FRP - look at mxsouth.com or frpoffroad.com

graphics - look at mxsouth.com

Best,
Greg

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…