Where can I find after market parts for KDX

jbrim

Feb 25, 2004
I am having trouble finding general aftermarket parts such as replacement finders w/o tail light and handlebars, etc. all of the catalogs and print media offer is honda 250,yamaha,etc. I would like to find a catalog or a wedsite that has tons of KDX parts. can anyone help.

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
I've ordered from Jeff twice myself. Last time I sent an email to their general sales adddress and Jeff replied back to me very quickly. A friend of mine sent his 220 motor to Jeff for some work. He called, Jeff's mom answered and then he spoke with Jeff himself. For a guy that has accomplished so much, he seems very grounded.

trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
Jeff has done me real good in the past,this winter when I upgrade my new bike Jeff gets a chunk of my bussiness

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
www.rockymoutainmc.com , www.mxsouth.com

Handlebars, grips, etc... are not bike specific.... you can get a pipe and silencer from either of the places mentioned along with reeds, reed cages, paint, graphics, tires and the like. Rocky Mountain has the best prices and fastest shipping I have ever seen and always gets my business.

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
As I said in the other "where to buy" thread:
I buy all my parts here (including wiseco -just ordered a piston kit for my GF's bike today):
Central Alabama Motorsports in Clanton, AL.
205-280-0601
fax: 205-280-0920

Tell them Phil Jensen sent you and it might get you an even better price (we buy LOTS of parts there)
WAAAAAY cheaper than local.

I suggest you stay away from mx_south, but I won't go into how bad the service is there as they support this site and I am likely to get flamed by the mods like anyone else who tried to share their mx_south stories... I used to buy there, but will never again. Besides - why deal with problems, when their prices are higher than elsewhere anyway?

HTH,

Phil

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
Everyone has their own experiences, but...

MX South has been GREAT to me and I've ordered $$$$ from them. Even when I recently screwed up a boot order, they worked with me and got everything taken care of. I have no problem ordering from them and I'm sure I'll order from them again in the future.

Rocky Mtn is great and they have worked with me too...it's just a bummer that UPS ground from Utah takes so long to get to the East Coast...yeah, I could pay for faster shipping but that gets expensive in a hurry. Florida is just so much closer!

As for higher prices, it depends on what you are looking for. MXS has better prices than Rocky Mtn on some things, and higher prices on other things. Just compare on the things you are looking for and order accordingly.

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
I was saying mxsouth is higher than central alabama,not rocky mountain.

I like to call a few places and shop around sometimes - always come back to alabama though.

Phil

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…