Jul 20, 2005
I have only had my bike for 1 month, and have only lived on this side of the olympics for a little over a year so I was hoping you could all tell me where you ride. I have so far been able to go to, reiters pit, tahuya, capitol, and the foot hills in Port Angeles. Know any where else? I have heard of Evens Creek, but some one told me it wasnt worth the drive... Any one know?

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
Theres also Elbe Hills down near the SW corner of Mt Rainier National Park. I haven't been there but have heard some good thing about it.

Steve

Jul 20, 2005
Thanks.. I have looked at that website, and so I know where they are located, but because we live near puyallup, i was just curious what the riding was like. I would hate to drive all the way to some where, and find out that it is way to hard for me to do. We are going to capilol this weekend. So, that will be fun.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
My sister and her husband just bought 24 acres on the northwestern edge of Capitol Forest so I'll be riding down there alot more.

Steve

Jul 20, 2005
That doesnt help me out so much :nener:

I used to live in joyce (way out in the woods on the peninsula)
and we had 48 acres to ride on.. It was great! Practicly every kind of terrain you can thinkof. Im hoping the husband and my self can find a nice big chunk of land soon... It sux having to plan on riding instead of just going out side and doing it!lol. We will be at Waddel Creek/capitol tomorrow morning. Hopefully it wont be too crowded.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I want to move out to the sticks but where I want to move and where my job is are just to far apart. I drive farther than I like as it is.

Steve

Jul 20, 2005
I hear that! We were looking all the way down in orting because there were a lot of large lots for sale for good prices, but its to long of drive. Maybe once they get that road finish being 4 lanes.
Are you in tacoma? We are near puyllaup

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I live in Tacoma and would like to move out towards Belfair but I work in Renton so I really don't want to double my drive. So I may be looking to move out towards Buckley/Enumclaw and just take the backroads into Renton.

Steve

Top Bottom