Where in Central Arkansas ?

hlinar

Oct 21, 2002
hello all, haven't ridden in 25 yrs and just bought a 400 xr, anyplaces around Little Rock to get my riding legs back? Not racing ...Not yet. anyway Thanks

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
cruise up to whiterock in nw arkansas with the rest of the drners (see post, this forum). there should be riders there of all skill levels.

hlinar

Oct 21, 2002
Thanks, I,ve looked at the post , reads like it's going to be a blast ! will try to be there ! 3 hr drag though for me here in LR. know of any places closer to LR?

Thanks

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by hlinar
Thanks, I,ve looked at the post , reads like it's going to be a blast ! will try to be there ! 3 hr drag though for me here in LR. know of any places closer to LR?

Thanks

I haven't rode for a while also... There used to be a place north of Little Rock on Crystal Springs Road exit (I think) that was excellent... I thought I heard it was closed, but, if you find out it's open PLEASE let me know... It was some of the best riding I had ever done...
BTW - I am going to be in Little Rock from Friday till Sunday at the Short Track Nationals... would love to find out you can ride there and will bring my KX500..

Mark

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hugh, check /http://www.cswnet.com/~nupp/RVRiders.htm

these guys. I think Tom Nupp is the guy to talk with. They are based out of Russellville and ride all over the area. They put on a couple of the Arkansas Harescrambles so they know good places to ride. Good luck. Jason
Sorry the link isn't clickable but copy it to a browser and it should get you there. The club is the River Valley Dirt Riders.

Last edited:

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
there is a track at heber spring, not sure if they are still running right now or not. i like to ride in batesville out at the "paper mill" there are miles and miles of trails, if that's what ya like

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…