Riding partners wanted in central arkansas

Pitbull

Apr 10, 2001
I am lookin for people to ride with in central arkansas. I live in Little Rock, and am mostly oriented with motocross..but have done some trail riding and do enjoy it. I have a 1999 Kawasaki KX125 setup for motocross..but trails are a blast. All my old riding partners went off to college or got married or something happened to them. So if you want to go ride and have fun..let me know.
Thanx,
Chris

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
Chris,
Give me a email me I can hook you up. I live in Pine Bluff but I am a member of the Arkansas Dirt Riders who are based in Little Rock. They are a offroad oriented club. It just so happens they are having a race near Searcy this Sunday.

Carrol Dickerson
carrolandcyndi@aol.com

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
My folks just moved to Russellville, they have seen 2 motox tracks while out driving around. Might contact one of the local dealers to get info, lots of Nat'l Forest ground in this area also.
I plan on bringing my bike whenever I visit, one of the tracks I did see, it is right beside I-40 at one of the Russellville exits. Good luck in your search. Jason

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
I think I'll need to maintain contact with some of you. My inlaws live in Cabot and I usually make a yearly trek there for a week or so. I'm a new rider but would like to bring the bike next trip.

skyman

Jun 28, 2001
I live in the Dallas area, but my parents live in Greers Ferry, and have a place in Sherwood where I grew up. I like to come back there and ride when I can. Some of my riding buddies and I are coming up there on Labor day to ride the Cleburn County Speedway track. You are welcome to come ride with us. Send me your e-mail address if you are interested.

Pitbull

Apr 10, 2001
I have been on most of the mx tracks around here...I am very familiar with the area...I just don t' have anyone to ride with..and riding alone gets old after awhile...as well as dangerous at times. My email is racer00dirt@aol.com email me sometime and maybe some of us can hook up and go riding one day. Sherwood MX track is by far my favorite track in the state. Its a fast track and usually in good shape.
THanx,
Chris

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Cleburne County speedway is a terrible track. I raced there once and was very disappointed. But, it's the only track within probably 100 miles. Russellville has two really good tracks. The one you saw on I-40 is a practice track only. A local church built it for the local kids. It's pretty OK. The other track only races once or twice a month I think. It's a supercross style track. Lot's of jumps. Plus, the Ozark National forest is only maybe an hour or so north and they have a great trail system set up in White Rock/Mill Creek/Combs. If you head west on I-40, just at the state line you'll come to a town called Dora. Head south (there's only one road) and you'll come to Ascot Raceway about two miles down on the right. That's an excellent track. I used to race there twice a week. I never knew how good I had it when I lived in Arkansas! There's soom good riding to be done there!

Mixel

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I Live in north east louisiana, just a few minutes from the arkansas line. I mostly ride trails, or i could say only, i've never been on a mx track. Anyway, if you do any trail rides this side of little rock, let me know and i'll do what i can to come along
Michael

skyman

Jun 28, 2001
All of the tracks in Arkansas seem to have smaller jumps. But I like some of the turns they offer. And the area is just so nice to be in. We have a Web site my buddy has built, www.11000rpm.com, check it out, it has pics from some of the tracks we ride here.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Im in Memphis and im always looking for new trails to ride, Ive never ridin MX but I do want to learn.

Message me or shoot me an email sometime.

J

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by jboomer
Head south (there's only one road) and you'll come to Ascot Raceway about two miles down on the right. That's an excellent track. I used to race there twice a week.

when were you racing at dora? i've been racing there since about '96 or so. it was just a tt track when i started there. i always run the saturday nite thunder series. do i know you?

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey fellers, check out the White Rock post in the "Places to Ride" forum, we have a good group comgin down the weekend after Thanksgiving..Dec 6-8th. Also, my brother and I will be in Russellville over the long Thanksgiving weekend and bringing the bikes. I have emailed a member of the RiverValleyDirtRiders but have yet to hear from him. Would like to ride close to town within an hour or so but who knows what we will get into..email at halfdigitshort@yahoo.com

H

hillbilly_rich

a great place to ride

BBMX in enola ark.is a wonderful & beautiful track to ride .first saterday of every month they have races. for info. call 501-849-2507

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
Here is a pretty good list of places to ride.

http://www.cyclemarine.com/~armx/index.html

I usually end up at Highway 89, the track is in terrible condition right now though, but some of the trails are O.K. I go there because it is close. Some of my people have been to the Sherwood track and like it and one of our guys has been to Enola recently and loved it. The superlift park in Hot Springs is pretty cool, really rocky though. I am dying to make a trip to Mocassin Gap, it is just mobilizing everyone to get there. If you see a fat guy sweating his ass off on CR250R with the numbers 826 and JSin on the plates, say high, our little group is always willing to B.S. and ride with some new people.

Top Bottom