YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Did he fall off the planet?

Wadda ya need your gear back...You dont ride!

By da way Horseshoe tomorrow morning 9am. Ill be there with friends.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
YZMAN400 said:

well it's that time of year, and I dont like riding with no upper body protection. :nener:

Ducky has BOTH of my pressure suits.

I gotta see what the dealio is. I'll call you en route if I'm coming.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
SNDMN2 said:
I saw Waterfowl Child last week at the Tree Topper. He's doing just fine. He's riding a 250exc these days.

no kidding? sweet.

Now if only I could find his number to get my stuff back.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Wolf Child said:
Now if only I could find his number to get my stuff back.
Check your email. He lives a few miles frome me. Let me know if you need me to go duck hunting. ;)

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
bbarel said:
Check your email. He lives a few miles frome me. Let me know if you need me to go duck hunting. ;)
:laugh:

thanx. I just neet to get my stuff back from him is all.

keep the shot gun handy...just in case. ;)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Is that duckboy...or biglightboy? If we are talking about resets at an enduro, it would be notsobrightboy. Hot points hurt!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Boyyyyy,, I dont know Quacky,, I hope you read this post before its to late.. I mean, its been less then 24 hours since Wolfy posted this and,, with the help of the likes of YZmaniacman, folks have already challenged your intellegence AND have got the guns out and are hunting ya bro!! Thats why I hate borrowin stuff, especially from da likes of these yahoos hahahah...

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
:cool:
YZMAN400 said:

I guess I should learn to read better. I went to Holton.

Of course if you'd answer your phone you could have set me straight in time. :nener:

oh well I rode it twice, once each way. and met a couple other DRN guys out there. :ride:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Wolf Child said:
:cool:

I guess I should learn to read better. I went to Holton.

Of course if you'd answer your phone you could have set me straight in time. :nener:

oh well I rode it twice, once each way. and met a couple other DRN guys out there. :ride:

yea I totaly spaced this morning. I walked out the door without my phone or Ipod. We even waited around till around 9:30 for ya just in case. At least you got a ride in. And with MJbike no less. hes a fun one to ride with.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
yea I totaly spaced this morning. I walked out the door without my phone or Ipod. We even waited around till around 9:30 for ya just in case. At least you got a ride in. And with MJbike no less. hes a fun one to ride with.

well we didnt really ride together. both times out he was only a few minutes ahead of me. we did chat for a bit after we were done though. nice guy.

as soon as I saw that you werent at Holton I knew where you were. but there was no way I would have made it to the staging area in time to catch you guys. I was running late as it was. I didnt get to Holton till 10 after.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Whats that Duckboy look like? I bought two pressure suit's from a guy at Treetopper. He seemed a little shifty but the price was right. :yikes:

:bang:

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Geez Louise!
#1 I had to work this weekend.
#2 Some save my # (734)812-3100
#3 With the new baby I've only been able to ride the enduro series.
#4 I like to night ride, its the only extra riding I get to do.
#5 I haven't made it to many of the enduros. So the points don't matter to me this year. But, purposely leaving the check early did get me home in time for the big family spagetti dinner before everyone left. :cool:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
"these yahoos", as is said - it takes one to know one.

and as its said more often,, YOU KNOW EM ALL!!! and as my little girls used to say (back when they were "little" girls),,, nahh nahh deee boo boo

TCTrailrider said:
Whats that Duckboy look like? I bought two pressure suit's from a guy at Treetopper. He seemed a little shifty but the price was right. :yikes:

If no one else is gonna grab that and run Denny I will,,,, I have boughten more great stuff out of trailhead parking lots.. So far its 7 bikes, two trucks, 14 trailers, 65 pairs of boots, 9 chest protectors, 15 sets of S-12s and a Rooster named Super Chicken (never did get em home though, someone else caught em before YZman could catch em).. and everyone of the sellers were at least a little shifty.. One of the guys a bought an S-12 from was REAL shifty, the kinda guy who would order a hamburger from McDonalds with nothin on it but meat....
Buy the way, wanna sell one of those Pressure Suits?

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Would you be talking about the 19 inch S-12 by chance? Another question, what would a Taco Bell guy know about McDonalds?

YT2

Top Bottom