RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
why is it that i cant find info on dirtweek '03 immediately after entering the " DRN's DirtWeek 2003" forum?? where's all the details???

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
See the "DirtWeek 2003 / DRN Does Cooperland" graphic on the upper left hand side of the page? Click it.

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
ohhhhh... mixed in with all the advertising... i dont usually look at that when im trying to find specific info relevant to the forum...

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Damn, 1000 miles from here(Cleveland, OH) again this year. We went to Dirtweek 01 when it was in Illinios, but Stillwater, OK is WAY to far.

You guys ought to consider Ohio for 04. We have TONS of tracks, and better yet, national forests with hundreds of miles of excellent trail riding. 1 hour away from the AMA national headquarters.

Looks like I am confined to Ohio for another year of great riding. Cool!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Someone
Damn, 1000 miles from here(Cleveland, OH) again this year. We went to Dirtweek 01 when it was in Illinios, but Stillwater, OK is WAY to far.

You guys ought to consider Ohio for 04. We have TONS of tracks, and better yet, national forests with hundreds of miles of excellent trail riding. 1 hour away from the AMA national headquarters.

Looks like I am confined to Ohio for another year of great riding. Cool!
Quick Patman there is the first one! (That said it was too far. :) )

Hmmm, I don't think it's too far, if something is important to you. I will be missing an entire week of school for it. I have about the same distance to go and my brother even further, he's another 7 hours of so East of me. ;)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
1500 miles, thats too far......ohh wait I already paid, guess I am going :yeehaw:   now for the decision, if I strap the bike to the roof of the car, I can get there in about 10 or 11 hours.  If I take the pick up, it should be 22 or 23 hours, but I will be less likely to encounter anyone with a badge on my journey......I guess the truck is a better choice for this trip

Top Bottom