dirtbike59

Sponsoring Member
Oct 12, 2000
I live in southern NH and guess what, i see green grass in my front yard. I don't get it last year i had like 2 feet of snow and now i am getting ready to mow the lawn in january. So much for snowmobileing. I already pulled the dirtbike out and took it for a ride today. I guess I should be happy about that but what is going to happen in april and may when is state dirtbike parks open. I hope that the much need snow fall will come soon and not later. Don't get me wrong i love to ride but i just spent 2 year getting the snowmobile running, now it sits in my yard and i still want to learn to ice skate but it is too warm.My pond is showing unforzen water. Today it was almost 50

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We need rain, snow, heavy fog, just something. If was 65 degrees today and the only complaint is DUST. We don't usually get much snow but weve had a bit this season. No snowmobile riding here. Oh well...it's going to be 70 tomorrow! Bike and gear is loaded, so off I go to ride. Chill man, well, you know what I mean.

DCMan

Jun 2, 2001
I'm just outside Toronto, Ont, and there hasn't been snow on the ground for more than a day. And not more than 1-2" at that! My son and I got snowboards this year but haven't even been able to try them yet! I'm seriously considering getting the bikes back out as well!!!
:scream:

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
We had 2 inches today it was cool riding in the mud and snow in my yard.
learned a new technique too. Pull up on the handle bars hard and push down on the pegs..Alot of shifting of weight.. Awesome... 2 hrs of ridin... and playin snowball fights with the little guy... Fun..:cool:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Its been like an early spring here! My kids are bummed...we bought season tickets to the Ski Hill by our place. No Snow. No Ski Hill. Nothing but frozen ground.

Horses like it. We have started with the motorcycles again. Who knows. Maybe we won't have winter this year.:)

Its supposed to be 40-50 untill later this week. By then it will be DRY here too!

Top Bottom