Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
I am saving money to go to a MX school and I have it narrowed down to two schools and am wondering which one I should go to. There is Point X Camp and the coach is Rick Johnson (7-time AMA Champion) or there is Gary Bailey MX School with head coach Gary Bailey (I don't know what he did). If anyone has any info on these two camps or any opinions on which one I should go to I would like to hear from you.

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I think you have 2 very good choices there! I've not been to either, but I'd bet that you'll get more than your money's worth from either one.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Another option go to some of your local races and ask around. I would bet 1 or 2 of the A riders holds classes. This way you could see them ride and talk a bit with them before laying your money out. 1 or 2 riders with the instructor for a day will benefit you alot more then 30 students and 1 instructor no matter who is teaching.
When the classes get bigger the level taught tends to emphasize the median rider so the advanced and the beginner get a bit shortshifted

Top Bottom