Kwakasaki

Aug 22, 2004
That was very interesting! I have three children and myself that ride motorcycles and it is pure hell to find a place we ALL can ride. I have spoke to the army corp of engineers and everyone else i can get my hands on to find places to ride and have struck out everytime. It is crazy that the idots that can not even ride a bicycle or have never once been in the woods make it so we can not ride anywherel. I have not quit, I am barking up every tree I can and will never stop.

BRYDEN1

Sep 22, 2003
Where did you find that link? I was at the AURS volonteer day and have never seen or heard of this clip before. :cool:
The area in this video is where I ride and unfortunately it is facing serious land use issues. The AURS is one of several groups working on behalf of OHV's.

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
Amen, Brother I am right there. Places to ride even in the state of arkansas are getting so hard to find and the things you have to do in order to be able to ride make you want to quit. Then you find a place and figure out that there is nothing more fun and meaningful than the family time that is spent doing this thing we love.

Jim

Dec 22, 2000
Working To Keep You Riding

Anybody who rides in Alberta listen up. The access managment plans are currently in the works for all your riding areas. IF you enjoy riding you need to help by joining those who are fighting for your riding areas.The people who represent you are at www.aohva.com Join and help us fight the anti-biking nazi's. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom