why yes i am new here

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hello to all.

well to start off im 31 married i only have fur kids right now. i am still in my first year back in dirt bikes, i had a 12 year lay off of them during which i was on street bikes and i roadraced some. i got back into dirt bikes by trading my old nolonger competitive f3 honda for a 96 kx 125 i rode that for 4 months and decided that i needed something bigger. i then traded the kx for a 01 yz426 + a little cash, and have had it since i love the bike, i have had a chance to ride a 03 crf 450 loved it to, a 04crf250x love that one as well, a 02 i think drz 400s i liked that one, a xr 200 which i bought for my wife and is now for sale (yea i know what your thinking so am i :bang: ) and a trx 200sx which i bought and i use alot. i still have 1 street bike left a 92 gsxr 1100 that is getting err a lets say tweeked slightly hehe i love that bike to. anyway since ive been back in it, i have raced aat 1 motocross weekend and done a crapload of trail riding. so hello to all. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers. It is hopping inther and they are planning a fall ride right now.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…