Status
Not open for further replies.

big stevie

Mod Ban
May 1, 2004
Why is Okiewan such a big ADMIN EDIT What's wrong.... Not getting any? I can see why with your attitude you < ADMIN EDIT >!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Try using big people language next time.

Really rethnal, I always thought you were an idiot, but you just proved it. Go play elsewhere.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Knox, ya just missed (I'm guessing) someone visiting someone & getting the door slammed in his face after abusing the someone he visited - no biggie.
Damn gatecrashers, they're all the same ;)

shr

Uhhh...
Apr 8, 2002
The hand of GOD......., has spoken. We all must member our order in the chain! Bad language is not acceptable here, no mater what your gripe is....???? (I saw the raw version of your post)

Last edited:

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
If it WAS rethnal which Okie probably knows because of the ISP, I missed what he did to start the whole thing. Rethnal gave a lot of answers and asked questions in a civil manner, but I must have missed the post that caused this blow up?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Started out with me asking him to change his signature, which was complained about (for obvious reasons). Got some crap from him about it, asked again. He then changed it to something directed at me, which I didn't appreciate. Put him on a 1 day ban. He signed-up as a new user, posted the crap in this thread, which got him a 30 day ban. Yes, the two user names are the same person.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:| Bad Apple

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
I dunno why it matters Okie can't seem to keep the site up long enough to read anything.

fivefour

Jan 31, 2003
Okie my wife is getting very upset she can't play the games. Please correct so we can all be happy.lol

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
Braahp said:
I dunno why it matters Okie can't seem to keep the site up long enough to read anything.

Hey! Cut Okie some slack. Running any website has its challenges, running a popular one increases those challenges ten-fold. With that said, most of the problems i've been having accessing DRN lately have been DNS related. Changing from charter.net DNS servers to Level3's DNS (4.4.4.2, 4.4.4.3) makes everything OK.

-Maurice

Last edited:

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
I have deep respect for Okie, Okie you chop any body you want, You da man! get on wit ya bad self. BAM!

fuzzy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 26, 2002
FWIW....Rethnal is a great guy, and my usual riding partner. However, peeing contests are much older than message boards (Yes, even the old text-based types that were around before most people knew what a computer was :) ), and are going to happen from time to time. It has been my experience that most of the time rage gets insighted in someone that's been asked to do something it's due to the fact that they weren't asked to do so in a manner that made them want to do it. This is called diplomacy, and must ALWAYS be used by the higher authority (in this case Okie)when handling such problems as to not worsen the situation. That being said I would like to note that IMO a public reply to a 'snuck in' post all while acting in an equivelant childish manner is just as bad as whatever trash-talk got Rethnal banned. We have seen this before, which is probably why Rethnal was reluctant obey Okie's requests. Okie, this is your site (of which we pay to be on) that you are dictator of. Please do everyone including yourself a favor and act like a king, and not like the prince in which no one respects. I'm not saying that your request to Rethnal for a sig change was unreasonable at all(even though I liked it), but IMO you handled the situation improperly...

BTW, I'm glad to hear that Rethnal's suspension is only temporary. I don't think he knew that his 1st ban was a one-day suspension, or I doubt he would've done a thing--could be wrong--could be wrong about all of it, and I'll find out on our ride this weekend.....

Cheers!

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
Dirtbike riders need to act more mature, it's the jerks that get us kicked out of riding places, my 12 year old son reads these post, and I want him to look up to riders, I get sick and tired of sticking up for some of the riding community. but it seems like some people just don't care. I personally don't want to see crap on this site, I also pay to be here. rules that are strict are the best. Okie don't back down.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
jboomer said:
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
I guess that just about sums it up...

Some people need to be beaten to get the idea in their head :|

Junkyard Dog

Mar 31, 2004
I agree with Okie, some of the signatures are really offensive and should be changed without question.

Signatures are funny, but keep it clean, there's kids reading them; mine do.

speedracer238

Feb 12, 2004
I say lets delete this thread. Okie we all respect you. Rethnal made a mistake and u punished him. Then he made another mistake and you gave him a stronger punishment. Thats 2 strikes, one more and he's out. No more problem so lets flush this down the toilet :uh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom